Subject: RE: [dita] Re: ITEM: Resumption of: task vs. general task, constraints, conref, and other related issues

Where Eliot said topic.mod in his note, I think he meant to say
task.mod.

Something like what Eliot proposes might work.  But what would the class
attribute values be?  "- topic/topic task/task " as they are now?  "-
topic/topic general-task/general-task " which would be right for a
general-task specialization of topic, but which would break lots of
existing stuff?  Some kludge like "- topic/topic
general-task/general-task task/task " which might work, but doesn't
exactly follow the rules?  Something else?

And where would the existing task.mod and taskMod.xsd Public IDs and
URIs point?  They would need to point at the old task.mod and
taskMod.xsd files that no longer exist. That would be OK for me.

   -Jeff

<general-task>