Subject: Closing the Business Documents subcommittee

Hi, TC members.

I think that it is time to close the Business Documents subcommittees. We had previously left it in place, hoping that it could be reinvigorated. However, that has not happened. The SC has no leadership and has not met or used its e-mail list since 2011.

Co-chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Charter member, OASIS DITA Adoption Committee
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)