Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Verbatim & RTF output

I've been working with DocBook, DSSSL, and Jade. My knowledge is fairly
shallow on all topics but I've fiddled around and created a
customization layer in DSSSL to set a custom page size and other visual
effects.

Using DocBook 4.1 SGML, Jade's RTF backend, and Microsoft Word to output
a document; I want to customize my DSSSL so that verbatim environments
are translated to a particular paragraph style.

I've noticed that my headings (such as chapter titles) are converted to
"Heading 1" style when I open the RTF in Word. Is there a similar method
to convert to "Verbatim" style from verbatim environments? Based on my
(limited) poking around, I have a hunch the answer is in Jade's RTF
backend and not in the DSSSL stylesheets.

Any pointers or ideas?

Meg

--

Megan Golding (mgolding@secureworks.net)
SecureWorks, Inc.

It is always the best policy to speak the truth--unless,
of course, you are an exceptionally good liar.
     -- Jerome K. Jerome