Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: DOCBOOK: ready-to-go Win32 environment

At 20:01 19/09/2002, David Mitchell wrote:
>Hello Bob,
>
>It has a single point of contention (which wasn't an issue for me). It
>needs to be installed on c:\ and it creates a directory named docbook.

One of the things that the RenderX software does is almost
'insist' on a modification to the installation batch file.

This requires a specification of the installation directory,
which is then used from that point onwards.

Perhaps that could be used for this installation too?
   (RenderX uses ant for the installation).

Regards DaveP