Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: No simplelist in PDF-output / Pictures out twice

Bob Stayton wrote:
> Simplelist were fixed in 1.60.1. I just tried one
> inside a <highlights> and it works with fop.
> Are you sure you are getting 1.60.1?

Yes, absolutely:

java  -classpath
$CLASSPATH:/usr/share/java/saxon.jar:/usr/share/java/saxon-fop.jar:
/KM/usr/ziegler/DocBook/docbook-xsl-1.60.1/extensions/saxon644.jar
com.icl.saxon.StyleSheet -t -o pdf/LEDATutorium.fo LEDATutorium.xml
pdfsheet.xsl

> You are getting two pictures from only one imageobject?

Yes.

> That's odd.  Can you peek in the fo output to see if
> it is repeated in there (which makes it a stylesheet bug)?

Oh, this was the first time I had a look into an fo-file, but I found
that you are right: all graphics are only included *once*

<fo:external-graphic src="url(Pictures/Stack.png)" width="auto"
height="auto" content-width="auto" content-height="auto"
text-align="center"/>

Nevertheless, picture "Stack.png" appears twice on the corresp. PDF
page. I've searched for the string "Stack.png" in the whole fo-document
and it appears only once in the document (in the element above), but the
picture can be seen twice, one below the other!

I can send you the page in PDF if you want to have a look at it.

Greetings,
Joachim