Subject: [FO] customising bibliography / title

Hello,

I recognized, that a bibliography title is bigger then a section
title if I produce a PDF. My question is, which template do I have
to modify and how can I do it?

The second thing is, that the section titles are to close to the
left side compared with the line under the header. How can I correct
this?

An example pdf can be found here: http://www.xshare.com/lebenslauf.pdf

Thanks!

--
Oliver Fischer

--[ Oliver Fischer ]-[ plexus@snafu.de ]----------------
Technologie des letzten Jahrtausends? Das Internet!
http://www.xshare.com