Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Refentry, man pages, and DocBook XSL 1.69.0

Quoting Peter Karman <karman@cray.com>:
> That said, for now we'll continue to use the docbook-to-man package for *roff
> conversion, though I'll be using XSL for HTML conversion. docbook-to-man
> (originally by Fred Dalrymple and now under the Debian umbrella) is 3-4x
> faster
> than the XSL, and provides the same functionality. I've modified the Debian
> version to work with XML (originally it was SGML only).

Could you please file a bug with your patch against the Debian
docbook-to-man package?  The page
http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting gives the necessary
information on how to file a bug.  Alternatively, send the
patch to me and I will file the bug.  Many thanks in advance!
--
W. Borgert
(member of the Debian XML/SGML Group)