Subject: Problem with draft and body start indent

I've noticed that when I set draft mode to yes, I lose the left indent
set through the body.start.indent parameter.  I've tried this in
versions 1.68.1 and the current version of the XSL stylesheets.  Is this
a bug, or is draft mode not supposed to honor page format settings?

Thanks in advance,

Bill Lawrence