Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] table headers

I'm sorry, I was being lazy and using a very (very) shorthand html snipped to represent what I need to do - which is :more like:
(although it needs to actually be in docbook). The point is that I have multiple head entries, dotted about the table. Currently I am just using <emphasis> to fake the head entries, but I'd much rather have it defined in terms of the tables structure rather than how I want it to look - hense why I am using Docbook in the first place.

    <row>
        <headentry></headentry>
        <headentry></headentry>
    </row>
    <row>
        <entry></entry>
        <entry></entry>
    </row>
    <row>
        <headentry></headentry>
        <entry></entry>
    </row>
    <row>
        <entry></entry>
        <entry></entry>
    </row>

I hope I have been a little more clear this time..
thanks