Subject: Problem: fop && docbook-xsl on debian sarge

Hi everyone

I try to figure out a problem on debian sarge r3.1. Maybe someone could help
me out here.

I did on sarge:

apt-get install fop && fop-doc && docbook-xsl

fop -xsl /usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/nwalsh/fo/docbook.xsl -xml
docbook-test-02.xml -pdf docbook-test-02.pdf

docbook-test-02.xml:
<!DOCTYPE set SYSTEM "/usr/share/xml/docbook/schema/dtd/4.3/docbookx.dtd">

<book lang="de">
        <bookinfo>
                <title>
                        Es geht noch kuerzer
                </title>
        </bookinfo>
        <chapter>
                <title>
                        Das erste und einzige Kapitel
                </title>
                <para>
                        Dieses Kapitel ist sehr kurz.
                </para>
        </chapter>
</book>

Shows me always the same error. A PDF was generated but is useless (PDF
Viewer can't open it).

Making portrait pages on USletter paper (8.5inx11in)
[DEBUG] Input mode:
[DEBUG] FO
[DEBUG] fo input file: docbook-test-02.xml.fo
[DEBUG] Output mode:
[DEBUG] pdf
[DEBUG] output file: docbook-test-02.xml.pdf
[DEBUG] OPTIONS
[DEBUG] no user configuration file is used [default]
[DEBUG] debug mode on
[DEBUG] dump configuration
[DEBUG] quiet mode on
[INFO] Using org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser as SAX2 Parser
[INFO] base directory: file:/home/matmos/
[INFO] FOP 0.20.5
[INFO] Using org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser as SAX2 Parser
[INFO] building formatting object tree
[INFO] setting up fonts
[ERROR] property - "background-position-horizontal" is not implemented yet.
[ERROR] property - "background-position-vertical" is not implemented yet.

- until here. Now fop hangs (do nothing for serveral minutes).

(I tried some diffrent Version of the dtd and diffrent verstion of the xsl
stylesheet but I crash allways into the same error). I think that's a very
simple problem here. (Am I to impatient?!)

Many thanks for your answers.

regards
Matthias