Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Microsoft AP Help and DocBook

On Mon, 2006-04-10 at 17:32 +0200, Jirka Kosek wrote:

> I doubt that someone will write this stylesheet just for fun as was the
> case for HTMLHelp, Java Help and Eclipse stylesheets. But with some
> funding I can imagine that you can convince me or some other core
> stylesheet developer to dig inside details of MAML schema and write the
> code necessary to transform DocBook into MAML.

Does this mean that MAML schema is already available publicly?

I'm not against the idea of funding, but unfortunately it's not entirely
up to me to decide (I'm just an engineer).  I'll take a closer look at
the current situation - availability of MAML schema, level of difficulty
for writing a stylesheet, etc. - and decide and propose our next step to
my superior.

Thanks,
Kohei