Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Please test DocBook XSL 1.70.1

|Hello,

- there seems to be a problem with parameter lists in the synopsis elements.
I always get a single comma followed by a newline after the opening brace.

Example:

The following code

<methodsynopsis language="java">
  <modifier>public</modifier>
  <type>void</type>
  <methodname>setRootPath</methodname>
  <methodparam>
    <type>String</type>
    <parameter>rootPath</parameter>
  </methodparam>
</methodsynopsis>

produces the following output in fo and html.

 public void setRootPath(,
                          String rootPath);

|- Are there any considerations to add support for annotations, like those used in the java language?

- I want to create WordML, but I always end up with the following messages:

date encountered in bookinfo, but no template matches.
abstract encountered in bookinfo, but no template matches.
chapter encountered in book, but no template matches.
appendix encountered in book, but no template matches.
index encountered in book, but no template matches.

There is no support for chapters yet, is this right?

Regards

Michael

--
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Michael Fuchs