Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Translation Editor with TM support

XLIFF filter seems to be quite buggy when it comes to resolving the
location off the DTD of DocBook. I even changed the SID in
"docbook-xml-config.xml" of the XLIFF filter to my system full path (to
be sure that no resolver gets in the way), but I have no chance, I get
error messages like this:

    INFO: XmlConfig
    sid:file:///D:/BAZL/workspace/docbook-tools/schemas/dtd/docbkx4.4/docbookx.dtd
    not found
    INFO: XmlConfig pid:-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.4//EN not found

'PID not found' is a mysterious to me, what does the tool want to find
about a public identifier? And SID is correct!

So everything ends with the very first steps :-(