Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] usefulness of Drupal Docbook output

Ok, so assuming Drupal wasn't a bag of bolts ;-), is the scenario itself
of any practical application? For example I don't know if Docbook is
really only for desktop editing, serviced by a number of suitable client
apps, or is the web/collaborative approach popular too?

Again excuse my ignorance of the basics...

Thanks, neil.

> I've used Drupal before. I must say that it was horrible in terms of
> outputting well formed pages due to its snippets feature. It was also
> not very easy to make it send the right mime type for
> application/xhtml+xml pages. The DocBook output feature on their main
website didn't work properly either.