Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Please respond: adding generic sibling to high-levelbook components

Camille internal thoughts:

- - "Hey that's just a documentation issue! and we are good at making
documentation, it's just a matter of a semantic index that would point
the user to a tag/attribute pair corresponding to his need."

- - "But we all know users don't read documentation :-) They rely on the
list of choices the editor tool will propose them."

- - "Yes, but will they scan all 1000 inline elements proposed?"

- - "Well that's little difference to scanning documentation."

Oh well...

Camille.