Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Validating DocBook V5.0

You should be able to use the NVDL script that comes with the latest
DocBook 5 (5.0CR4 - http://docbook.org/xml/5.0CR4/)to validate against
both the Relax NG and against the Schematron Schema.
oNVDL is an open source implementation of NVDL based on Jing and
supports both Schematron and Relax NG for validation. It is available from
http://www.oxygenxml.com/onvdl.html
If you have any issues with oNVDL let me know.

Regards,
George
George Cristian Bina - http://aboutxml.blogspot.com/
http://www.oxygenxml.com