Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Slides output formating

> I can see a set of style-sheets for producing “Slides” as output. I
> know those are a customization layer of the HTML set

It produces PDF output as well. While the stylesheets ship with the
docbook-xsl package, for the schema you should download docbook-slides
(the stylesheets therein are obsolete) and perhaps
docbook-slides-demo.

> I’d like to read some text explaining how to use the “Slides” set
> and what should I expect as a result.

For examples (slightly customized Docbook Slides based on Docbook
4.x), check my course Web pages (e.g.,
http://www.montefiore.ulg.ac.be/~piater/courses/INFO0013/notes/probability/index.xhtml;
contains MathML and SVG).

Justus