Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] passing to stylesheets

I'm not completely sure I understand what you want.

Passing a parameter to a stylesheet at runtime is easy:
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/Parameters.html#ParameterSyntax

Getting the current working directory in Perl is not difficult either:
http://perldoc.perl.org/Cwd.html

Does this help in any way, or am I only pointing out obvious things that you
already know?

Note that there should not be any 'href=' in the value of the html.base
parameter; it should only contain the URI.

/MJ