Subject: Re: Suppressing book title page in fo output?

        Hi Warren!

   Thanks for the reply.

On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 17:40:04 +0200, Warren Young <warren@xxx> wrote:

> I don't know what this other blank page you're referring to is.  You
> might need to post either a link to the generated PDF or the source that
> created it.

   I provided a minimal example in my post. Here it is again:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<book>
    <title>My book</title>

    <chapter>
      <title>First chap</title>
         <para> abc</para>
   	<section>
   	   <title>Bar</title>
	   <para>blah blah</para>
	</section>
    </chapter>
</book>

   When rendered w/ docbook xsl fo stylesheets (and fo processor), there
are three pages before the TOC.

   I'm using docbook xsl 1.72.2, saxon 655, java 160_03 and fop 0.94.
Althought I'm pretty sure my toolchain has nothing to do with this.

         .::Antti::.