Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Rendering PNG Images Using Various FO Tools

Hi Harry,

I can’t reproduce your problem. The FO file rendered fine with both
FOP 0.94 and FOP 0.95beta.
Since your issue is FOP-specific, I suggest you to post another sample
XSL-FO file and a PNG image to the fop-users mailing list [1], if you
still have troubles. People will also better be able to help you on this
list.

HTH,
Vincent

[1] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/maillist.html#fop-user