Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Title formatting question

Hi Andreas,

Is this for HTML output? I create a simple "framed" look in CSS with the
following:

span.guibutton {
	background-color: #efefef;
	padding: 3px 10px;
	border:1px solid #9f9f9f;
	font-family: Arial;
	font-size:12px;
	font-weight:bold;
	color:#333;
}

If you want to position an image in the background, you can also do that
in CSS with the "background" or "background-image" property [1].

If this in indeed for HTML, probably best to take the discussion to a
CSS list (the excellent css-d[2], for example).

Best,

Brett

[1] http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_background.asp
[2] http://www.css-discuss.org/