Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] customizing profiling templates

Manuel,

There's an excellent description of how to customize the stylesheets in
Bob Stayton's book, "DocBook XSL The Complete Guide," which is available
in print and on-line.  The description about customizing the stylesheets
can be found at: http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/CustomMethods.html
and, as Mauritz describes in his email, there's also an excellent
discussion of profiling.

If you'll be doing very much customization, you should consider getting
a copy of Bob's book.  It's a great reference; I use it all the time.

Dick Hamilton
http://rlhamilton.net