Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] How to generate TOC for article/appendix (using FOP)

Hi,
This problem existed in 1.73.2, but it was fixed in 1.74.0.  I'm able to
generate a toc in each article appendix when I use this generate.toc param
in a customization layer when processing with fop 0.94.

<xsl:param name="generate.toc">
appendix  toc,title
article   nop
article/appendix   toc,title
book      nop
chapter   nop
part      nop
preface   nop
qandadiv  nop
qandaset  nop
reference nop
section   nop
set       nop </xsl:param>

However, it doesn't generate the TOC title.  But it sounds like you are
using 1.74.0, so I'm not sure what else might be going wrong.