Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] xinclude problem with docbook under eclipse

Thanks David,

> The latest version of Eclipse Web Tools 3.0, should have an XInclude
> option for the XML Editor.

everything works now.

> Also, the XSL Tools incubator, does include an xinclude ant Task

i stick to the solution provided by Michiel. This is my compile-Task now:

    <target name="build single html file" depends="single_html_depends"
        description="Generates one big HTML file from DocBook XML">
    	<script language="javascript">
    		<![CDATA[
    			importClass(java.lang.System);
    			System.setProperty(	"org.apache.xerces.xni.parser.XMLParserConfiguration",
    								"org.apache.xerces.parsers.XIncludeParserConfiguration" );
    		]]>
    	</script>
        <xslt style="${singlehtml.stylesheet}" extension=".html"
            basedir="${source.dir}" destdir="${out-single_html.dir}">
            <classpath refid="xalan.classpath" />
            <include name="book.xml" />
        </xslt>
    </target>

I exported all off my files with all your advice incorporated to a zip-file and uploaded it to
http://www.2shared.com/file/3841396/8188c657/HelloWorldDocbookProject.html

I hope this is usefull as a starting point for others who want to use DocBook in Eclipse. I downgraded tho docbook4.5 though because at this point most of the tutorials are written for it. There is a little hyphenation problem unhandled because there is a licence problem with it, but you can find all neccessary info her: http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.94/hyphenation.html

Thanks again,
Stephan

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Psssst! Schon das coole Video vom GMX MultiMessenger gesehen?
Der Eine für Alle: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/messenger03