Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] documenting code

John W. Shipman wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Jan 2009, Dave Pawson wrote:
>
> +--
> | I've seen Norm using docbook to tangle and weave XML.
> | I'm wondering how well docbook would work for code?
> +--
>
> Been doing it for years.  Have a look at:
>
>     http://www.nmt.edu/~shipman/soft/litprog/

Yet again, quote

A small Python script extracts one or more source files from the
document, and these are the executable form of the program.
/quote

That seems wrong John?

Another problem I have, a long command line, e.g. calling
java, saxon for a transform,
docbook has no

<line>java -cp .....
<linebreak/>main.class
<linebreak/>param1
etc

To enable XSLT to re-build a single line from one
split, for the sake of convenience?

regards

--
Dave Pawson