Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] How to set up profiling in customization layer?

I've troubleshooted this a bit further and found an error in our XML catalog file, which resolved to an old version of the stylesheet. Fixing this and restarting oXygen solved the initial problems.

Now, I have another question:
I understand that you must have attribute values on the form value1;value2 if an element is to be selected both when the condition is value1 and when it is value2.We use controlled vocabulary for our attributes, and have customized the rng schema to enforce this.

Currently this looks something like this:

How do I change this definition so that it allows value1;value2 but not value1;value1 ? We use the non-compact rng syntax.

Best regards,
Bergfrid Skaara