Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] New Branch: website5

Dave,

You and Sina might well be right that DocBook is best kept to a core
system, instead of being extended to accommodate user demands. It looks
to me like the Publican and WebHelp and project represent each approach.

Either way I'm glad I asked the question, otherwise I might have missed
all this very cool development. Thanks to all for your thoughtful responses!