Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] UPDATE: olink basics

Hi Steve,
olink is exactly what I use for the same reasons you bring up. I generate DocBook chapters and every link is an olink.

That works for the individual chapter for its own internal links and links to other external chapters. And it works when all the chapters are xincluded into one book.

I'm using this in my configuration:
<xsl:param name="prefer.internal.olink" select="1"></xsl:param>

--Tim Arnold