Subject: Issues regarding the customization of l10n

Hi

It seems the refactored localization support has broken the
compatibility with the previous customization layer used for local
definitions on l10n. Or, maybe, I just can't make it work.

To be shortly, the 'local.l10n.xml' parameter has no effect. I copied
and adapted the 'l10n.xml' and 'l10n.dtd' to my working directory, then
the German 'de.xml' file where I modified the 'part' template from the
'title' context. I have set the 'local.l10n.xml' parameter in a custom
'l10n.xsl' file (located in the same directory) like

<xsl:param name="local.l10n.xml" select="document('l10n.xml')"/>

It has no effect. The 'part' template remained unchanged. I need to
mention the l10n stuff worked properly before, using the old method.

--
Costin STROIE
Informatics Consultant