Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Docbook IEEE transformation?

I've done some more searching, and it looks like LaTex is IEEE's
preferred open platform. Otherwise one is stuck with the usual MS Word
templates.

I've been able to track down specs for the two-column layout.
Single-column line-numbered (which I think is probably the review
version) is MIA so far.

If I end up creating a customization, what's the best way to get it into
the Docbook XSL package?