Subject: Scaling factor parameter for all images available?

Hi,

for my pdf output it seems like I need to scale all my images to 60 % to make the output look good. I know that I can maintain the imagedata entries like the following:

<imagedata scale="60" fileref="images/architecture10.gif" format="gif">

I also read that it is possible to turn sizing of for HTML via the ignore.image.scaling  parameter. But I would like to avoid maintaining all the scaling factor individual per imagedata.

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/ImageSizing.html

Is there a Docbook XSL parameter to set the scaling factor for all images? I check the reference but could not found one:

http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/fo/

Best regards, Lars

--
Lars