Subject: localizing Webhelp

I’m considering switching from Eclipse Help to Webhelp, but wondered about Webhelp localization. We’re localizing our documentation to French, German, and possibly other languages soon. Eclipse Help has language packs for those languages. Does Webhelp also run in those languages?

Regards,

Jeff Powanda

Vocera Communications