Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: [docbook] Translate words in html files.

On 19/02/15 16:26, Marja van Waes wrote:
> On 17/02/15 18:09, Bob Stayton wrote:

>> Your customization layer would look something like this (assuming you
>> are using the namespaced stylesheets):
>>
>> <xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";
>>                 xmlns:d="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook";
>>                 version="1.0"
>>                 exclude-result-prefixes="d">
>>
>> <xsl:import href="/the/path/to/docbook-xsl-ns-1.78.1/html/docbook.xsl"/>
>>
>> <xsl:param name="local.l10n.xml" select="document('')"/>
>> <l:i18n xmlns:l=http://docbook.sourceforge.net/xmlns/l10n/1.0";>
>>   <l:l10n language="eo">
>>     <l:gentext key="TableofContents" text="Indekso"/>
>>     <l:gentext key="revhistory" text="Revizioj"/>
>>   </l:l10n>
>> </l:i18n>
>>
>> </xsl:stylesheet>
>>

> Thanks, Bob, this example was just what I needed to understand how get
> the Search tab visible and translated in all our (localised) WebHelp
> publications :-)
>
> Attaching the strings I inserted in our stylesheet, in case they're
> useful to someone else.

<snip>

> Also attaching the strings because our translators will see this mail,
> and I hope to get more translations, also for the other WebHelp strings.
> Of course, we'll share those translations with you.

Some more translations have been completed, so now we have full
translations for
German, Spanish, Greek, Estonian, Basque, French, Indonesian, Dutch,
Russian, Slovenian, Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian.

They can be found in the stylesheet, here (line 39 and further down):
http://gitweb.mageia.org/software/i18n/tools/tree/docs/stylesheets/WebHelp-MCC.xsl

@ Mageia translators
Translations for other languages than the above mentioned, are still
needed, especially when our manuals have been or are being translated.
Please send your translation to our mailing list if you can't commit it
yourself.

Cheers,
Marja