Subject: DocBook Wiki

Dear All,

recent discussion touched various parts of DocBook workflow. In my opinion
it could be helpful to convert some ideas into dedicated wiki articles or
update current ones.

http://wiki.docbook.org/

I've tried to create a new account, but I got an error related to
'newaccount' action. Is the access somehow limited or there is some problem
with the engine itself?

Thanks, Jan

Btw, how about running it on https or switching to mediawiki?