Subject: Re: new OASIS TC mail lists

/ Karl Best <karl.best@oasis-open.org> was heard to say:
| The new OASIS technical committee process requires that each committee have
| both a discussion mail list, where TC members carry on their work
| discussions, as well as a comment list, where the public can make comments
| about the work going on in the committee. As such I have created a comment
| list for each committee which is configured so that anyone may send a
| message to the list.

Could we please make docbook-comment just an alias for
docbook. Another DocBook list (in a world that must have 10 or 20
already) is just going to add to the confusion.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Our culture peculiarly honors the
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | act of blaming, which it takes as
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | the sign of virtue and