Subject: RE: new OASIS TC mail lists

Norm points out that there already exists a publicly available comment list
for the DocBook TC, the docbook list. As such, and not wanting to
proliferate lists any more than necessary, we'll just say that docbook is
the comment list and leave it at that.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations