Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] Re: Docbook tree location

Norm,

It looks like the subdirectories at the OASIS site (in particular,
the http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/ page) still haven't
been updated.

I'd like to propose that we give up on trying to maintain any
publicly accessible content at OASIS other than the stuff under
that shows up under the http://www.oasis-open.org/committees
and instead just ask them to set up their Web server to have
everything under http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ redirected to
the corresponding subdirectories at http://docbook.org/

  --Mike