Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] Re: Docbook tree location

/ Michael Smith <smith@xml-doc.org> was heard to say:
| It looks like the subdirectories at the OASIS site (in particular,
| the http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/ page) still haven't
| been updated.

I got notification from the webmaster yesterday that they had been
updated, but I agree it isn't working yet. I'm still investigating.

| I'd like to propose that we give up on trying to maintain any
| publicly accessible content at OASIS other than the stuff under
| that shows up under the http://www.oasis-open.org/committees
| and instead just ask them to set up their Web server to have
| everything under http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ redirected to
| the corresponding subdirectories at http://docbook.org/

I think that would be in violation of the revised process.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Man is in love and loves what vanishes,
http://nwalsh.com/            | / What more is there to say?--W. B.