Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] Review of The Definitive Guide for 5.0

/ "Mary McRae" <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org> was heard to say:
|   Sorry for the delayed response

No worries. Things were further delayed by the fact that my mailer misfiled
your message. For reasons I cannot fathom.

| - it looks like we still need to do the actual
| Public Review -- according to your blog post on 7 Nov. DocBook 5.0 was approved
| as a Committee Draft but now I need the actual spec and DTDs, schemas, etc. so
| we can get over the PR hurdle. Once that's complete, we can move forward to
| Committee Specification.

Ok, I've published the 5.0 files at docbook.org:

  http://docbook.org/xml/5.0/

You can put them on oasis-open.org by downloading

  http://nwalsh.com/scratch/4oasis.zip

and unzipping it in /path/to/where/oasis-open.org/docbook is on the
OASIS web server. It should replace a bunch of files and add a bunch
of new ones.

That is, the zip file contains xml/* sgml/* specs/* etc. and those
should replace/augment /path/to/where/oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/*,
/path/to/where/oasis-open.org/docbook/sgml/*, etc.

(Please, please, please, please, please let me have subversion access
to /docbook so that I can do this myself.)

Let me know if you have any questions.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | A man who is 'of sound mind' is
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | one who keeps the inner madman
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | under lock and key.--Paul Valéry