Subject: RE: [docbook-tc] Review of The Definitive Guide for 5.0

Hi Norm,

  I think I'm missing the piece that is the actual specification document; here's a link to the one for 4.5:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/19151/docbook-4.5-spec-cs-03.html

  It will need to conform to the latest templates, including a Conformance Statement
http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/OASISSpecificationTemplateV4.0.html

Thanks!

Mary