Subject: How to mark up inline program listings?

Hi

How would I write the following XHTML 1 fragment in DocBook 4?

<!-- inlne code listing -->

Somehow I can't find an element for inline program listings. This

<!-- invalid -->
<para>To print out hello "world run" run
<inlineprogramlisting>print 'Hello world'</inlineprogramlisting>.</para>

... doesn't exist.

And this

<!-- should be a valid DBX 4 fragment -->
<para>...
   <inlinemediaobject>
     <textobject>
       <phrase>print 'Hello world'</phrase>
     </textobject>
   </inlinemediaobject>.
</para>

... is a bit too verbose for my taste, and doesn't state that the text
is code, thus I could just as well use literal, which is just as
unspecific, but simpler.

Tobi

--
http://www.pinkjuice.com/