Subject: Open an external link in javaHelp

Hi

I using XMLmind editor for creating the xml file  and generating outputs
for Javahelp  and print.  My specific requirement is to include a link
specially in case of Javahelp that will help me open an external URL say
http://www.yahoo.com and it opens the URL in the default browser window
line Internet Explorer of Netscape navigator and does not opens the link in
the same Java Help window.
I have tried to use the Olink, link , and ulink.   I was able to open the
site using Olink but I want the site to be opened in separate   explorer
wondow.
Is it possible to include such a link and if yes what are the customization
required.  please give me some refrence pointers

Thanks in advance.

----------------------------------
Mita Majumdar
Developer - IT Solutions