Subject: Re: [docbook] Urgent

Kader,

this file validates under oXygen 9.0 with RelaxNG.

If you want this to validate in XMetal, XMLSpy, or Arbortext, you will
need to use the DTDs located here: http://www.docbook.org/xml/5.0/

You will need to add the DOCTYPE DECL at the top of this file as well.
If there is a bug with the DTD, you should file a bug on sourceforge.

Best regards,

--Scott