Subject: How to use biblioref

Hello,

I am a newbie to DocBook and I need some help understanding how to use biblioref.

I have a <bibliography> section set up using <bibliomixed> tags.

In my content I want to reference a sentence such as "this is the sentence.1".  Where the 1 is reference and superscripted.

I tried

<para>
this is the sentence.<superscript><biblioref>1</biblioref></superscript>
</para>

But Oxygen says it is invalid.

?

Tim McGinnis
717 720-1962
Web Development
AES/PHEAA

This message contains privileged and confidential information intended for the above addressees only.  If you
receive this message in error please delete or destroy this message and/or attachments.

The sender of this message will fully cooperate in the civil and criminal prosecution of any individual engaging
in the unauthorized use of this message.