Subject: RE: DSML Teleconference

I owe you an apology, Rob.

I was wanting activity to pick up on the mailing list so we had something to
talk about and I haven't been able to focus on DSML lately so I didn't think
a call was worthwhile. I should have explicitly cancelled the call.

Ironically, however, some good discussion has started today. Let's keep it
going!

I'll post more tonight or tomorrow.

James