Subject: Re: [dsml] DSML Teleconfefrence Wednesday 9am PST

  Something else that has come up: a more client-friendly way to express
controls in a request (and response).

  For example, instead of:

<control type="1.2.840.113556.1.4.619" criticality="true">
   <controlValue xsi:type="xsd:base64Binary">RFNNTHYyLjAgcm9ja3MhIQ==
</controlValue>
</control>

perhaps

<dsml:sortControl criticality="true">
 <dsml:sortAttribute>cn</dsml:sortAttribute>
</dsml:sortControl>

That would save the client from having to have tools to BER-encode some
of the most common controls.

Rob