Subject: [dsml] DSML V2 Testing

All,

Rob has sent me a LDIF file and an XML results file to provide some
examples for testing. They are posted along with a brief description on
how they are to be used.

I have created a new section on the web site under "Documents" called
"Testing" http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/dsml/#tests

If you have additional things that would be helpful to folks testing
DSML please send them to me and I will add them to this section.

Also the voting is about to close on whether to make DSML V1 a
committee specification, so far I have 9 positive votes and no negative
votes.

Winston