Subject: [dsml] DSML v1 Question.

All :

    I've two questions regarding the DSML v1 Specification.

    1) DSML allows one to describe attributes definition and
objectclasses definitions using the
            <directory-schema>
                <class>
                <attribute-type>
        entry tags.  However it does not allow to describe the "matching
rules" and "syntaxes". Is there any plan of extending DMSLv1 to do so.

    2). <attribute-type> is defined to take a superior XML attribute
type.  I do not understand why should it be defined to have it ?
        deriving from an objectclass is fine , but deriving from an
attribute ?? I simply don't understand ! Could someone clarify this pl.

Rgds,
--Siva