dss-comment message

Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: inma@dif.um.es

Name: Inma Marín
Title: IT Consultant
Regarding Specification: DSS Core Committee Draft 3 (DSS Core Elements)

As far as <dss:TstInfo> element is concerned (within <dss:Timestamp> element which contains an XML Timestamp Token) and, after comparing it with TSTInfo element in RFC 3161, I noticed that <dss:TstInfo> does not include some elements that are contained in RFC 3161 TSTInfo, such as, "nonce" and "extensions". I wonder why these differences exist regarding RFC 3161. Could you be so kind as to tell me why the structure of a <dss:TstInfo> is different from RFC3161 TSTInfo, please?

Is it a mistake or an oversight? I can not understand why they are not incoporated to <dss:TstInfo>. Thank you very much in advance.

Inma.