dss-comment message

Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: inma@dif.um.es

Name:Inma Marín
Title:IT Consultant
Organization:University of Murcia
Regarding Specification: DSS Core Committee Draft 3 (DSS Core Elements)

   As I can not get to understand the conceptual difference between "profile" and "ServicePolicy" in the core
document, I would like you to tell me what things are defined by a profile and what things are defined by a policy, please.
Besides, I would be very grateful if you could show it with an example.

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,
Inma.